The term ‘CMS SupaTrak or CMS or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Delta 1200. Welton Road. Swindon. Wiltshire. SN5 7XZ. Our company registration number is 02836006. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2. Data Control Responsibility
The Data Controller for CMS SupaTrak Ltd is John M. Lancaster, BEM. Should you have any issues with this site or our policies, he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +44-(0)-7792-565796.
3. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you enter our site, submit a purchase order or subscribe to one of our newsletters.
When accessing or registering on one of our sites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and decline from providing information unless it is required for your business use.
When using a CMS portal to manage Driver Behaviour or obtain positional information, you as the customer have the option to include Driver or vehicle details. This may be necessary in the event of tachograph compliance or driving license checks. This data is held on the CMS secure servers and is managed by you the customer. CMS has visibility of this data only for system management and would not make the information visible or available to a third party.
4. What do we use your information for?
Any personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the services that you have requested.
To send periodic emails If you choose to join our mailing list, we will send you a monthly or bi-monthly newsletter,
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. We never sell transfer exchange or give your email address to any third party.
5. Data Protection Act
CMS complies with the DPA and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office as a telematics and communications provider. Training is given to all staff at the start of their employment to ensure that its implications are understood and implemented throughout the business.
6. ICO Recognition.
A copy of CMS ICO registration certificate is available by clicking here and here to view the certificates.
A copy of the ICO Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is available by clicking here