Connected Camera allows users to view and download live and historic video footage via our integrated web portal. The system features a full camera range from forward-facing crash cameras to eight-camera DVR systems all utilising the latest 4g mobile connectivity. Options include 1080p high resolution cameras and bespoke camera options for OEM customers.
The Integrated Direct Vision Standard (DVS) systems include side-scan and audio alerts for vulnerable road users. The Crash reconstruction features integrated vehicle telematics and video footage with Google maps and street view, so no accident goes unnoticed.
- Live and historic view of camera footage.
- Ensure driver and crew compliance, including reversing events and staff wearing appropriate PPE.
- Mitigate insurance claims.
- Meet procurement standards such as FORS and CLOCS.
- Direct Vision Standard (DVS) compliant systems.
The Connected Camera features scheduled fleet random-check video footage downloads for supervisor review, so corrective action can be taken where required. Real-time system health checks ensure issues are identified and rectified maximising system uptime.
To find out more information about our Connected Camera solution, get in touch by clicking the button below.