This course will deliver an interactive and engaging view of what fuel-efficient and safety compliance should look like and develop a better understanding of the techniques and benefits of driving well. Drivers will also learn about FORS and Earned Recognition Schemes and how they’ve improved road safety in terms of VRUs and legal compliance.
Our trainers will inspire drivers to look at their normal work activities with a different, safer and more compliant perspective.
7 hours. Excluding breaks.
What does the course cover?
- How fuel-efficiently and safety are linked
- What indirectly affects fuel-efficiency
- Technology and techniques involved
- The cost of not driving fuel-efficiently
- Drivers will be introduced to the benefits of FORS and Earned Recognition schemes
Who can attend?
Drivers who have previously not completed this CPC course.
Drivers who require an additional 7 hours.
No events to show