The next OWL Roadshow takes place in Wales on 12 April 2018.
Join the OWL Partners to find out more about a range of topical issues, lead by industry-leading experts:
Topics & Speakers
- Event Chaired by CIWM
- Why OWL? How does it benefit the end user? Jason Airey, CMS SupaTrak
- Commercialisation of Services – Ian Bourton, Oxford City Council
- Compliance – Graham Holder, Head of Quality Assurance and Compliance, FORS
- The Future of Urban Truck Design – Glen Davies, Urban Logistics Lead, CILT
- Driver Safety is your responsibility. How aware are you? – Andrew Drewary, Broadspire
- Electra Commercial Vehicles, The Future is Here Now – Russell Markstein, NRG Fleet Services
- E-Learning Driving Interventions to keep you compliant – Kevin Barcroft, Simply Waste
CILT award CPD hours for attendance at OWL events
Comments are closed.