The next OWL Roadshow takes place in Scotland on 22 March 2018.
Join the OWL Partners to find out more about a range of topical issues, lead by industry-leading experts:
Topics & Speakers
- Event Chair: Nicki Souter, CIWM
- Why OWL? How does it benefit the end user? Jason Airey, CMS SupaTrak
- Commercialisation of Services – Ian Bourton, Oxford City Council
- Compliance – Graham Holder, Head of Quality Assurance and Compliance, FORS
- The Future of Urban Truck Design – Glen Davies, Urban Logistics Lead, CILT
- Driver Safety is your responsibility. How aware are you? – Andrew Drewary, Broadspire
- Plus other topics, such as The Future of Electric Vehicles, CPC and Driver Training
CILT award CPD hours for attendance at OWL events
Comments are closed.