Mobilise your work force: save time, money and improve your customer service with proven industry leading Mobile Worker solutions. If your business employs mobile workers who require business critical job information at their fingertips, CMS SupaTrak has the market leading, low cost, field solution that can significantly improve your levels of customer service, whilst introducing vast financial and operational benefits to your business. Read our Benefits of Mobile Worker Applications to get a full understanding of what can be achieved by introducing a Mobile Worker solution.
CMS SupaTrak were the first company in the UK to develop ‘push’ mobile applications over GPRS and have pioneered the delivery of Mobile Worker applications in the UK for the past 8 years. As such, CMS SupaTrak has an unrivalled level of experience in the development and implementation of field based Mobile Worker solutions to companies large and small, including Royal Mail, Hampshire County Council, Reliance and Christian Salvesen.
The JobTrak solutions are ‘always on’ ensuring the real time ‘push’ of information to and from the Mobile Worker devices in the field. By delivering the solution as a Fully Managed Service, CMS SupaTrak removes the pain normally associated with deploying and supporting these types of applications.
A JobTrak solution from CMS SupaTrak can bring the following benefits to your business:
- Increased fleet efficiency and productivity
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
- Improved vehicle utilisation and reduced service and fuel costs
- Reduced delivery time delay
- Improved supply chain management
- Lower insurance costs
- Improved account and cash management
- Proof of delivery, attendance or activity
- Reduction in driver paperwork
- Effective scheduling thereby reducing vehicle standing time
- Reduction in driver overtime costs
- Advanced business essential reporting
- Improved asset management
As well as the measurable benefits outlined above, your business could also benefit from the following:
- Higher security for your mobile workers
- Vehicle recognition preventing unauthorised usage
- Reduction in control room activity
- Detailed analysis of mobile worker activity
- Compliance with working time directives and ‘Duty of Care’ responsibilities
- Evidence in case of accidents or disputes
Off the shelf applications have been designed and deployed for many industry sectors. CMS SupaTrak has the added benefit of in-house development teams available to rapidly modify applications to customer's specific requirements. Existing applications currently exist for:
- Logistics proof of delivery
- 3rd Party logistics
- Local government
- Patient transport services
- Emergency services
- Field service management
- Waste management
- Airport services
- Facilities management
Unlike other system providers, CMS SupaTrak solutions are designed, manufactured, deployed and hosted in-house by a team of product specialists. By having total control of every aspect of the product range, CMS SupaTrak is able to deliver both lower cost and flexible solutions to meet the changing needs of customers.
For further information on JobTrak please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0844 477 4870 for a no obligation discussion about your specific requirements.